If every Christian tithed his or her income and “invested” it wisely in God’s work, all of God’s work on earth would be done. In addition to new churches being established, the starving would be fed, the cold would be dressed warmly, the oppressed would be cared for, the homeless would be sheltered, orphans would be nurtured, and every person on earth would be presented with the gospel. All of these things are a vital part of God’s will being “done on Earth”. Genuine Christians not only pay tithes, but they also willingly pay tithes. Your Contribution At Work?
Here at Kingdom Christian Church you can rest assured that your tithes and offerings are managed with the utmost integrity. God has called us to be good stewards over that in which He has entrusted us with, including money. KCC takes stewardship seriously.
Through your giving we are able to:
• Feed men and women throughout the city of Charlotte
• Provide scholarships to deserving students
• Provide support for families in need
• Adopt-a-family during Christmas
• Invest for the future – Worship center, Counseling Center, Rescue Shelter
How can I give to KCC?
- By Mail: You can mail a check to our offices at 5832 Freedom Drive Charlotte, NC 28214
- Automated Giving: You can become a financial partner by setting up a recurring gift by following the instructions below.
- Go to Tithe.ly/give
- Create an account if you do not have an existing one.
- In the “find a church” search bar, type in and select “Kingdom Christian Church – 5832 Freedom Drive”
- You will be taken to a giving form: Please enter the amount you will like to give. Select “Partner” from the “Give To” drop down. Enter your card information.
- To set up a recurring gift, simply select “automated giving” and select your preferred giving schedule. Your recurring giving options are: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and semi-monthly.For more detailed instructions please see click here
- PayPal or Text To Give: You can give online by PayPal by clicking on the donate button below or by texting to give using the instructions on the flyer below. Please ensure you denote your giving type.