If every Christian tithed his or her income and “invested” it wisely in God’s work, all of God’s work on earth would be done. In addition to new churches being established, the starving would be fed, the cold would be dressed warmly, the oppressed would be cared for, the homeless would be sheltered, orphans would be nurtured, and every person on earth would be presented with the gospel. All of these things are a vital part of God’s will being “done on Earth”. Genuine Christians not only pay tithes, but they also willingly pay tithes. Your Contribution At Work?
Here at Kingdom Christian Church you can rest assured that your tithes and offerings are managed with the utmost integrity. God has called us to be good stewards over that in which He has entrusted us with, including money. KCC takes stewardship seriously.
Through your giving we are able to:
• Feed men and women throughout the city of Charlotte
• Provide scholarships to deserving students
• Provide support for families in need
• Adopt-a-family during Christmas
• Invest for the future – Worship center, Counseling Center, Rescue Shelter
How can I give to KCC?
At KCC we have several ways that you can give to God’s work through your tithes and offerings.
• You can give by check or cash on Sundays when the offering is taken during the service
• You can give by debit card on Sundays. See one of church leaders during offering.
• You can mail a check to our offices
• You can give online by clicking on the button below
*Please know that the online giving does not make a distinction regarding a debit card or a credit card. We do strongly suggest that no one use a credit card unless it is paid off every month. The Bible speaks in Proverbs 22:7 about “…the borrower [being] servant to the lender.” We do not wish our donors to go into debt by tithing on a credit card.